It was Hermione.
"But she didn’t look like Hermione at all. She had done something with her hair; it was no longer bushy but sleek and shiny, and twisted up into an elegant knot at the back of her head. She was wearing robes made of a floaty, periwinkle-blue material…” - Ch23 | THE YULE BALL
Wasn’t her dress pink?
3 TIPS FOR A CUTE STOMACH
1. look at ur tummy
2. say “wow this is a cute tummy”
3. congratulations u have a cute tummy
”ill like this post so i can find it later on”
HOW CAN YOU LIKED TWO POINT SMTH MILLION POSTS BUT ONLY FOLLOW TWELVE BLOGS
*takes a handful of candy* wow that’s way too much *puts 1 back*
Do u ever wanna punch urself in the face for procrastinating and ruining ur life
yeah but I never get around to it
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!